Last updated: March 25, 2020
Our website “Arya Patipada”, accessible from www.aryapatipada.org. Our main policy priority to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Information we collect
- We don’t ask you for your personal information unless we truly need it. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you when we ask you.
- If you contact us, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may have chosen to provide.
- When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- We will not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our web services or protect our rights.
- We will not store personal information on our servers unless required by law and for the on-going operation of our website.
- We may use your data only to provide and improve our web services.
How we use your Personal information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our web service
- To manage your account and to manage your registration as a user of the web service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the web service that are available to you as a registered user
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, provide you with updates and other information regarding the website, including the security updates, or marketing and promotional purposes
- To provide youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers; to monitor and analyze the use of our web service, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our web service, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our web service or for payment processing.
- For business transfers; we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners; we may share your information to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users; when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- To find and prevent fraud.
How we use Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the web service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, language preference, referring site, pages of our web service that you visit and the date and time of each visitor request, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the web service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique id, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our web service.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The default settings of browsers like Internet Explorer may allow some or all cookies, but users can easily take steps to erase cookies from their hard-drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, some parts of sites may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.
This website uses web beacons, also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs, as some pages on the site are coded with Google Analytics.
Used in combination with cookies, a web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, which is placed on a site or in an email that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the site or receiving the email.
When the HTML code for the web beacon points to a site to retrieve the image, at the same time it can pass along information such as:
- the IP address of the computer that retrieved the image
- the time the web beacon was viewed and for how long
- the type of browser that retrieved the image and
- Previously set cookie values.
Web beacons are typically used by a third party to monitor the activity of a site. If you have concerns about web beacons, turning off the browser’s cookies will prevent web beacons from tracking your activity. The Web beacon will still account for an anonymous visit, but your unique information will not be recorded.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Like other websites, “Arya Patipada” follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring and exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that www.aryapatipada.org has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Our Advertising Partners
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Data Usage for internal analysis purposes. Data is generally retained for a shorter time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our web service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your State, Province, Country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the company is involved with a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before this occurs.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the web service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the web service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We also may limit how we collect, use, and store some of the information of users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means we will be unable to provide certain functionality of the service to these users.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and/or your country requires such consent from a parent, we may require Parental Consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Third-Party Privacy Policies
We have no influence or control over and assume no responsibility for the content, or practices of any third party websites or services.
We encourage the increased protection of children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our website www.aryapatipada.org does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If we become aware that we have collected information from anyone under the age of 13 without the verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.